- This is really hard to follow.
- I actually like Schuldig's makeover. Brad's... not so much. Monocoles are strongly contraindicated.
- Yohji: still an idiot. A cute, charming idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.
- THROWAWAY CHARACTERS ARE THROWN AWAY
- It's okay! There are two kidneys!
- OMG, THE GAY, THE GAY!
I actually howled that last bit out loud, much, I am sure, to the concern of my neighbors.
As of episode 22:
- Sakura's awfully blasé about catching Aya KILLING SOMEBODY.
- Yohji, you fucking IDIOT.
- No, really, I mean, it, Yohji. You're a fucking idiot.
- Omi's pretty dumb too.
- But mostly Yohji.
- Nice shot, Nagi. You almost put Tot's eye out with your nose, there.
- Crawford is so SEXY when he's being evil.
- Farf sure is a convenient bastard.
- Sorry, Nagi, but seriously, the chick was bad news. Not to mention dumb as a box of rocks.
- Sort of like Yohji.
- Wait, Tot's not dead? Huh? What?
As of episode 17:
- Omi is the gayest gay boy in gaytown, and no one can ever convince me otherwise. My god, those CLOTHES.
- Ken is growing on me. He's dorky, but he has a certain charm.
- Aya: still a jerk, still lacks a cohesive persona. Maybe this is what fangirls love so much about him -- his behavior is so seemingly random (other than jumping at every possible opportunity for revenge) that you can really do almost anything with him (except make him a weepy uke) and have some kind of canon justification. He's an asshole, no, he's secretly nice, no, he's openly nice, no, wait, he's an asshole again! All we know for sure is that he should not be allowed to dress himself. People are always talking about the horrible orange turtleneck, but what about that awful purple lace-neck top he wears the other half of the time?
- Crawford's voice is a little sneerier than I expected, and Schuldig's is less sneery, but I still love them both with the burning passion of 1000 suns.
- Oh, THAT'S where the Botan/Aya stories come from. HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW.